January 22, 2019
Blockchain + AI + Human Summit
- Chairman of Tata Sons N.Chandra, MIT Professor Alex Pentland, John Werner.
- TCS, Forbes, and MIT Trust Data Consortium.
- The TCS Dome, Panorama Hotel, Promenade 80, Davos
- During the annual meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in we will bring together the world's foremost leaders from business, government, academia, media and civil society, to deepen their relationships and work more collaboratively towards improving the state of our world.
This Blockchain+AI+Human summit will include:
- Michelin-star lunch
- Networking with both the WEF audience and a select group of blockchain and AI innovators
- Program with dozens of demos and lightening “TED type” talks highlighting real-world data-for-good Blockchain+AI projects, all curated by the MIT Trust Data Consortium (trust.mit.edu) around the theme Blockchain and AI for Good
This will be a spectacular venue, a great group of people, and a very special opportunity to share your ideas and learn from others. We hope you can join us.
Talk to John Werner (email@example.com)
or Prof. Alex Pentand (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details and official invitation.